Congratulations on taking this step toward better dental health.
Dr. Bridges is a specialist in Periodontics. He has also received years of additional training in the placement of dental implants. His practice specializes in conservative treatment of gum disease including cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance your smile and dental implants that can replace missing teeth. He diagnoses and treats oral pathology.
Although no one really likes to go to the doctor or dentist, we strive to make your visits with us as comfortable and as pleasant as possible. We strongly believe that our patients' comfort is an important part of quality dental care. Our mission is to treat every patient as if they were our only patient.
Dr. Bridges believes that your right to choose a dentist is an important freedom. We work closely as a team with your referring dentists, but a referral by a dentist is not required for a visit to our office. We welcome referrals from patients and friends of the practice.
We are extraordinarily proud of our staff, which is comprised of caring and dedicated professionals. They communicate well with the patients and each other, ensuring that the patient's surgical and administrative needs are met as efficiently and smoothly as possible.
Our goal is to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. We are here to listen to your questions and concerns and to help provide solutions leading to your better health. Please don't hesitate to e-mail us if you have any questions regarding your care, or call us at 478-971-4242. Our fax number is 478-333-6811.
Return to Top
Private & Group Insurance
Insurance is a contract between you, your employer and your insurance company. We are not a party in this contract. We file insurance claims as a courtesy to our patients. We will not become involved in disputes between you and your insurance regarding deductibles, co-payments, covered charges, secondary insurance, “usual and customary” charges, etc., other than factual information. Our insurance coordinators deal with many different insurance companies. Some companies offer many different dental and medical plans. Some companies combine dental and medical coverage. This insurance alphabet soup changes policies and guidelines weekly. At times, it is almost impossible to accurately estimate our patients' insurance co-payment. Many insurance companies will not give out fees until after the treatment is completed. Dealing with these companies can be difficult and time consuming. As a courtesy, we ask that you keep us informed of any change to your insurance. It is important that all information about you and your insurance is current.
All co-payments are payable when you check in at the front desk.
HMO Patients and PPO Patients
Dr. Bridges is not a provider for any insurance plan. Some insurance plans will not pay us for services because we are not a provider. The payment is sent to the patient. In those instances, we require that you pay in full on the date of service. If it is necessary, we will gladly accept a postdated check to help make it possible for you to have the treatment needed to achieve good oral health.
Medicare considers the treatment that we provide as being dental procedures, therefore they do not cover any of our services
Return to Top
Dr. Bridges is available Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We will schedule your appointment as promptly as possible. If you have pain or an emergency situation, every attempt will be made to see you that day.
We respect your time, and therefore we try to stay on schedule to minimize waiting at the time of your appointment. We take pride in the fact that our patients rarely wait more than 5-10 minutes for the doctor to see them. Referral of emergency patients can cause delays to the schedule, and your understanding and patience are very much appreciated.
Please assist us at the time of your initial visit by providing the following information:
- Your referral slip and x-rays from your referring dentist.
- A list of medications you are currently taking (please note that you can fill out your patient registration and medical history form on this web page.)
- If you have dental insurance, please bring any forms or insurance cards with you to the appointment. If possible, please bring your insurance booklet that explains your dental benefits.
Please Note: All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation appointment.
Please notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to surgery (e.g. artificial heart valves or joints, heart murmurs requiring premedication, severe diabetes, hypertension, etc.)
If your referring dentist has taken x-rays, you may request that they be forwarded to us.
Return to Top
- We accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard and Care Credit
- A 5% discount will be applied to all surgical procedures that are $500 or over if balance is paid in full by cash or check on the date of service.
- We do not accept insurance for your initial exam. Payment for this visit is due at the time service is rendered. However, we will file the claim for your visit.
- On visits after your initial exam, we will file your insurance and require a minimum of 30% for those appointments. In cases where we are very familiar with your insurance company, we may require more or less than 30%.
- Once your insurance company pays for the services, a statement will be sent to you for the remaining balance. The balance is expected to be paid within 30 days. If payment is not received within the allowed 30, an annual interest rate of 18% will be charged to the unpaid balance.
- If the insurance company defers payment for more than 60 days, a statement will be sent to you to collect the balance. You are ultimately responsible for timely payment on your account.
- If no payment has been received on your account after 90 days, your account will be turned over to a collection agency. Any fees paid to the collection agency will be charged to your account.
- We value your time and hope that you will also respect ours. We require a 24-hour notice on all canceled appointments. If a 24-hour notice is not given, there will be a charge for that missed appointment. Please help us serve you better by keeping your scheduled appointments.
We offer a health care payment program to help ensure the quality health care provided by our team continues to be affordable to all of our patients. We now have a convenient monthly payment plan offering payment terms as low as 3% of the outstanding balance. Other features include:
- No money needed today (no initial down payment)
- Dr. Bridges will pay a fee to the finance company to allow interest free to you
- Get all of the treatment needed now, and take all of the time that you need to pay
If you are interested in taking advantage of this convenient payment plan, please ask for an application when you visit our office or you can apply by their website at www.carecredit.com . If you have any problems or questions, please ask our staff. They are well informed and up-to-date. They can be reached by phone at 478-971-4242 or by fax at 478-333-6811. Our office location is 330 Margie Dr. Warner Robins, GA 31088. Please call if you have any questions or concerns regarding your initial visit.
Return to Top
Dr. Bridges’ practice provides a variety of surgical services. He prides himself on the fact that he is very conservative in his treatment recommendations and limits surgery to the areas where it is absolutely necessary. Periodontal procedures are available to regenerate the bone and gum tissue to their original function and cosmetic appearance.
Return to Top